Loz Feliz: Historic and Notable Architecture
Los Feliz is an affluent, hilly neighborhood that lies north of East Hollywood and just south of the Santa Monica Mountains. Most of the mansions and private estates dating back to the 1920s are located in the hills overlooking Griffith Park. It was the original home and studio of Walt Disney. Los Feliz village is home to numerous restaurants and bars. They are mostly located on Hillhurst between Los Feliz Blvd & Prospect Ave.
Real Estate Insights:
As of October 2020, the median listing price was around $2,342,000. The price per square foot was $843. The median rent was around $7,250.
- Griffith Park is home to the Griffith Observatory, Los Angeles Zoo and the Greek Theatre.
- Home Restaurant
- John Marshall Senior High School
- Lycée International de Los Angeles (9 to 12)
Loz Feliz: Historic and Notable Architecture Properties
About the Neighborhood
- Hancock Park: The Sophisticated Homes
- Loz Feliz: Historic and Notable Architecture
- West Hollywood: Home of the Sunset
- Beverly Hills: World Class Luxury Living
- Culver City: The Heart of Screenland
- Hollywood: Movies & Stars
- La Brea: The Pulse of Style
- Santa Monica: The Pacific Bech
- Silver Lake: The Trendy Eastside Neighborhood