West Hollywood: Home of the Sunset
West Hollywood is home to the legendary "Sunset Strip" - the 1.9 square miles of unparalleled nightlife, fine restaurants, world-class celebrity shopping and luxurious hotels & spas.
As the locals call it, WeHo has a creative energy that is palpable throughout the entire neighborhood, which has become a destination for modern furniture and decor. It also boasts one of the world's most thriving LGBTQ nightlife scenes.
West Hollywood has numerous housing complexes dotting the neighborhood, beautifully architectural houses line its side streets.
Real Estate Insights:
As of October 2020, the median listing price was around $2,142,000. The price per square foot was $900. The median rent was around $10,000.
- Runyon Canyon Park
- Plummer Park
- Tatsu ramen
- Melrose Elementary School (K to 12)
- West Hollywood College Preparatory School (K to 12)
West Hollywood: Home of the Sunset Properties
About the Neighborhood
- Hancock Park: The Sophisticated Homes
- Loz Feliz: Historic and Notable Architecture
- West Hollywood: Home of the Sunset
- Beverly Hills: World Class Luxury Living
- Culver City: The Heart of Screenland
- Hollywood: Movies & Stars
- La Brea: The Pulse of Style
- Santa Monica: The Pacific Bech
- Silver Lake: The Trendy Eastside Neighborhood